SAP S/4 HANA Sales is a complete solution powered by S/4 HANA that gives immediate insights with on-the-fly analysis beyond all areas of sales and distribution. It goes along with logistics data together without system constraints due to the need for prebuilt sums and data marts. It allows an Intuitive User Experience and the migration to S/4 HANA Sales will be Non-disruptive.
SAP S/4 HANA is already at the peak of its market performance and acceptability. Companies are reaping many advantages from its increased capacity and pace. Out of all, Sales and Distribution is a domain, which is gaining more focus as it is familiar to consumers.
The program deals with end-to-end information of the Sales Process and provides a complete knowledge of Sales and distribution.
Who is this course for?
- Those who desire to begin their profession in SAP Sales
- Those who want to migrate from ECC to SAP S/4 HANA
- Those who have hunger to learn
- Fundamental knowledge of SAP’s current version
- Understanding of Sales Business Process
- Content with system handling
Why Should I Learn SAP S/4HANA Sales Upskilling Certification Training?
The SAP S/4HANA Sales Upskilling course is ideally developed for SAP professionals and other experts who want to kick-start their careers in the SAP Sales domain. This program package will allow you to get full Sales knowledge with real-time projects, assignments, job assistance, and complete study material.
You will study Smart Business techniques, Cross-functional Customizing, the billing process, Sales process, condition technique, and pricing. This program is created considering the competitive industry requirements.
S/4 HANA Sales has been developed and rebuilt to help match the evolving business needs of sales and logistics departments. It is a huge contribution, including “end to end solutions for supply chain” with architectural data changes.
Moreover, a unique organization of functionalities that were not a part of the former SAP Business Suite on HANA. It ultimately leverages the latest in-memory and real-time capabilities of SAP HANA and gives a modern user experience for business users on nearly any device, a simplified data model and on-the-fly reporting.
On the technical front, implementation of S/4 HANA Sales redefines data collection and indexing using the in-memory skills of HANA. This enables estimations to be made ad hoc for supply chain transactions. On the practical side, unique skills are made possible with the S/4 HANA Sales and distribution.
The Case for S/4 HANA Sales – Why?
S/4 HANA Sales and Logistics is supposed to give a wide range of advantages with a user-friendly interface approved by several SAP Fiori apps. These include:
1. Providing a Single Source of Truth, seamless combination between transactions and analytics will attempt to streamline and reduce cycle times and adjustments of the data.
2. Simplified data model resulting in increased throughput, adaptable analytics at the most granular level reporting around Inventory management.
3. Swift MRP run, and new operating model for MRP controllers based on decision support.
4. Principle of One, scalable material valuation capabilities, utilizing Material Ledger, that way, consumers can use multicurrency, valuation methods per different accounting laws like GAAP.
5. Improve ERP by superior ATP capabilities in APO, new coding to make it better, innovation advantage as functionality will be refreshed.
6. New deployment option for bringing PP/DS on ERP, decreasing integration efforts, allowing seamless master data & UI harmonization.
7. Allow monitoring of the end-to-end order-to-cash process and take steps for any exceptions, knowledge on the limitations to resolve the problems, lower TCO due to data model simplification, assistance for the latest types of business features such as FSCM Credit Management, SFIN Revenue Accounting, GTS Foreign Trade, and new analytical capabilities.
8. Increased efficiency in the Procure-to-Pay processes, new Analytical Apps, and Spend KPI’s, Ariba Network Integration for PO Order and IV.
Aiming to discuss the knowledge specifications due to this transformation, SAP has introduced S/4 HANA Sales. Their first module for transactional simplicity and superior analytics in the new S/4 HANA offering.
Although meeting essential functionalities such as Global trade services, new credit management, settlement management, revenue accounting and simplified billing output management is above all about creating a streamlined User Experience and access to real-time data.