Learn SAP SRM online to become a complete procurement specialist
There are a variety of suppliers involved in the whole business process, and maintaining a smooth supplier relation is the key to the smooth function of businesses. With increased outsourcing of functions of businesses the need for coordination between the various suppliers has gained immense significance. The various parameters involved in vendor or supplier management include procurement strategy, supplier pool and so on…… SAP SRM is a business suit that enables you to coordinate with these various factors in supply side by optimizing procurement strategy from various key suppliers and coordinating the production process with supply. This way you can work more effectively with your suppliers. With SAP SRM you can scrutinize and forecast the behavior of purchase thereby shortening the cycle of procurement and working in real time with all the partners. This will help you to have a long term relationship with all the suppliers who are critical to your smooth functioning. Not only that with SAP SRM companies are able to cut down on the procurement expenses and work with more suppliers than before implementation of SRM.
Other benefits of using SAP SRM
• Mandatory compliance to purchasing process
• Centralized requisition system for procurement
• Efficiency in processing
• Higher user acceptance
All the transactions can be audited
Why online training on SAP SRM
If you are in any way linked to the supply management side adding an SAP SRM certification will add a feather to your cap. You will be in high demand throughout the industry as the industry is seeking people who are adept with SAP SRM in view of the major benefits of this SAP business suite.
Course content of online training in SAP SRM
Enterprise buyer professional
• This will impart training about SRM, EBP process, overview of Material management, SRM system architecture etc.
Ethical basic settings
• This includes user generated in SRM, creation of vendor organization structure, transfer vendor master record, change and update vendor master record
• The functional scope of CRM middleware, CRM middleware setting, setting filters in SRM for unit of measure, material group, type of material, replicating master data from the SAP backend using CRM, middle maintain categories and hierarchies, product maintenance.
Technical basic setting
• RFC destinations, ALE distribution model, definition of back end system, setting control parameters, defining and assigning logical systems, cross application basic settings etc.
Types of procurement
Self service procurement
Plan driven procurement
Catalogue content management